Grand Canyon Deluxe Tour - Sedona
OverviewExplore Grand Canyon with an informative guide on this popular one day excursion. The tour includes a beautiful scenic drive up Oak Creek Canyon, a visit to the Navajo Indian Reservation and historic Cameron Trading Post as well as views of the Painted Desert cliffs and Little Colorado River Gorge. Make your day even more amazing with an optional helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon.
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourEnjoy a day filled with fantastic Grand Canyon experiences plus so much more. The day begins with a scenic drive up Oak Creek Canyon on Highway 89a, a National Scenic Byway. The road winds through the canyon from Sedona to the tall pine forests near Flagstaff. On the way, youll have fabulous views of Arizonas highest mountains, the San Francisco Peaks, a dormant Volcano which erupted approximately 400,000 years ago. Enter the park on the western side of the South Rim. Get your first glimpse of the Canyon at Yavapai point, which is the widest spot in the National Park from the South Rim to the North Rim. See the Bright Angel fault line, parts of the Colorado River and the Bright Angel hiking trail from this overlook.
After your first overlook at the Canyon we will have lunch at the Maswick Lodge. Your second overlook will then be the Village where you get to see the historical El Tovar Hotel, the Hopi House which is a Pueblo replica and the Grand Canyon itself so you have plenty of time to explore. Take a walk along the canyon rim, visit the historic Kolb Studio, shop for souvenirs and watch for the giant California condors that call this area home. There is so much to see and do! Then continue eastward along the South rim, stop at Lipan Point and take in the vastness of the Canyon.
The adventure continues with the dramatic view of Grand Canyon at Desert View. Architect, Mary Jane Colter, set the stage for this view with her design of the Desert View Watchtower. Enjoy the view from a variety of perspectives both inside and outside the tower and learn about the unique design and art that make this place so beautiful and historically significant.
For an even more breathtaking experience, upgrade your tour with an optional scenic helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon. What a truly spectacular Grand Canyon day!
Once you leave the National Park travel alongside the Little Colorado River gorge on the way to the Cameron Trading Post. This tributary of the Colorado River is not as well-known as its big brother but offers impressive views on its path through the Navajo Nation.
Youll stop at historic Cameron Trading Post, known for its outstanding selection of Native American arts and crafts as well as souvenirs. Colorful Painted Desert cliffs provide a perfect backdrop for this scenic stop before you return to Sedona or Flagstaff.
Inclusions for Grand Canyon Deluxe Tour
- Optional upgrade - 30 minute helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon
- Entrance fees for the Nation Park
- Complimentary Pickups and Drop offs at any Hotel in Sedona
- Multiple Stops at the Grand Canyon National Park
- Local Sales Tax
- Lunch included at Maswick Lodge at the Grand Canyon
- Water will be supplied on the tour
Exclusions for Grand Canyon Deluxe Tour
- Gratuity for the Guide (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A small amount of walking is involved
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sedona's Original Vortex Tour from Sedona
- Alcantara Estate Vineyards Tasting Experience
- 2-Hour Historic Mine Walking and Shuttle Tour in Jerome
- Grand Canyon South Rim from Sedona with Optional Helicopter Flight
- Grand Canyon Hike with Sedona and Flagstaff Hotel Pickup
- Sedona Helicopter Tour: Red Rocks and Chapel of the Holy Cross
- Verde Canyon Railroad Adventure
- Ultimate Grand Canyon Day Trip from Flagstaff or Sedona