Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour From Las Vegas With VIP Skywalk And Pontoon Boat Ride
OverviewA round-trip helicopter ride, VIP access to the Skywalk and a pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River — this is the ultimate combination for a Grand Canyon getaway from Las Vegas. After a scenic flight over Hoover Dam, you’ll fly directly to the bottom of the Grand Canyon for a 15-minute cruise on the river. Then ascend to the West Rim and step out on the glass-bottom deck of the Skywalk. A souvenir photo, snacks and coach transfers are included.
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Skip the line
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in Las Vegas, youre transferred by luxury coach to Boulder City Municipal Airport to board a state-of-the-art helicopter and take off toward the Grand Canyon.
Throughout your 35-minute scenic flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim, listen to narration and peer through the helicopter's wrap-around windows to admire sights such as the Hoover Dam, known for holding one of the largest bodies of water in the American Southwest, Lake Mead. As your professional pilot nears the Grand Canyon, enjoy jaw-dropping views of the volcanic Black Mountains and Grapevine Mesa Joshua Trees, and then across the Grand Wash Cliffs Wilderness. Soar above Guano Point, and descend 4,000 feet (1,220 meters) to land on the floor of the canyon.
You have about 30 minutes to explore here while hiking to the base of the Colorado River, where you'll board a pontoon boat for a smooth 15- to 20-minute ride that takes you one mile (1.6 kilometers) down the river. Soak up the stunning views, and take in the magnitude of the Grand Canyon before getting back in the helicopter to fly up to the rim.
Transfer by shuttle to Eagle Point for VIP front-of-the line admission to the Grand Canyon Skywalk. Youre treated to another spectacular view from the vantage point of this U-shaped, glass-floor bridge that extends 70 feet (21 meters) from the rim. Marvel at unique rock formations while you're suspended 4,000 feet above the Colorado River, and pose for your complimentary souvenir photo.
Enjoy a provided bag of light snacks before you re-board the helicopter for the return flight to Vegas, taking a different scenic route to Boulder City, where a coach takes you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour From Las Vegas With VIP Skywalk And Pontoon Boat Ride
- Transport by luxury motor coach
- Canyon floor helicopter landing
- Boat ride
- Grand Canyon West Rim shuttle
- Skip-the-line admission to the Skywalk
- Skywalk souvenir photo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All local taxes and fees
Exclusions for Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour From Las Vegas With VIP Skywalk And Pontoon Boat Ride
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
Adult pricing applies to all passengers
Personal belongings such as backpacks, handbags and cameras are not allowed on the Skywalk; complimentary storage lockers are available to hold your belongings
For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing more than 300 lbs (136 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat; this is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Gun Store Steel Challenge
- Beatles Orchestra at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino
- Las Vegas Strip Afternoon Food Tour
- Wayne Newton's Casa de Shenandoah Tour
- Viator Exclusive: Private Overnight Tour to Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Lake Powell and Zion from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Combo Tour: Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight and Colorado River Float Day Trip