Sit back and relax as your coach driver takes you on a narrated journey from Las Vegas to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. You can upgrade your tour to include discounted tickets to the incredible IMAX footage of the canyon at the National Geographic Visitor Center on the only South Rim bus tour that makes a stop at the center.
- Excellent value for money
- Fully narrated tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourDepart Las Vegas on a luxury bus for a day at the Grand Canyon’s South Rim. On your exclusive stop at the National Geographic Visitors Center you'll enjoy lunch (included) before viewing National Geographic's exhibits of the Grand Canyon, including the amazing photo gallery.
Next, it's on to the National Park where you will visit the two most spectacular lookouts, Mather Point and Bright Angel Lodge. Take a hike along the various trails to lookouts such as Mather Point, visit the historic El Tovar Lodge, shop for souvenirs or simply sit and gaze at the awe-inspiring beauty of this seventh wonder of the natural world.
There is approximately 1.25 hours at each look out point and 1 hour at the Grand Canyon IMAX Theatre.
You'll get a spectacular taste of the Grand Canyon if you attend a screening of the most watched movie in IMAX history, The Grand Canyon Discovery and Adventure. The footage captured by airplanes, helicopters, hang gliders and canoes is truly incredible.
Viator Exclusive - Jeep Tour w/ IMAX Option:
Meet your guide at the entrance to the park for a 2-hour jeep tour along the rim. Your guide will tell you are the canyon’s history, dramatic geology, wildlife and the extraordinary landscape of this natural wonder which are revealed through stories, facts and legend. Travel along the stunning South Rim, ending at Grandview Point, and witness some of the most expansive, gorgeous and magnificent vistas! Your tour finishes at the IMAX theater for your movie viewing.
Why not upgrade your tour to include an approximate 25-minute helicopter flight over the amazing Grand Canyon. There really is no better way to experience the magnitude of this wonder of the world. With this option you will not visit Mathers Point.
Inclusions for Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour With Optional Upgrades
- Narrated bus tour to the Grand Canyon South Rim and National Geographic Visitors Center
- Hotel pickup and drop off from most Las Vegas Strip and Downtown hotels
- Box lunch at the Grand Canyon (if helicopter option selected)
- Meal voucher provided (if tour only or IMAX option selected)
- Taxes and National Park fees
- Helicopter Flight over South Rim (if option selected)
- 2-hour jeep tour (if option selected)
- All taxes and fees
Exclusions for Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour With Optional Upgrades
- Gratuities (optional)
- IMAX Movie The Grand Canyon Discovery and Adventure (if option not selected)
- Helicopter Flight over South Rim (if option not selected)
- 2-hour jeep tour (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child.
Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
Minimum age for Jeep Tour is 2 years, child seats will be provided
Adult pricing applies to all passengers
Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark the bus.
Buses equipped with a lift are based upon availability and might not be available. Should a bus equipped with a lift be required, a three day advanced notice is required, and you must contact the local tour operator immediately after booking to confirm your request.
Motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows
Please be advised that there may be waiting periods at any point or attraction due to weather or passenger volumes
Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Please note: depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
30-minutes of complimentary wi-fi is available, additional time may be purchased from the local operator directly.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.