Grand Canyon Ultimate Tour - Grand Canyon National Park
OverviewEmbark on an 8-hour tour of the Grand Canyon's South Rim on this guided trip outside of Flagstaff. Search for mule deer and California Condor as you learn about the National Park's unique geology from an expert guide. Order off the menu at a local restaurant in Navajo country while you explore the area in and around one of the world's most famous natural landmarks. Lunch included.
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Know More about this tour
Your starts from your Williams, Flagstaff, or Grand Canyon Village area hotels with a complimentary morning pickup by a friendly, informative, and local guide. Upon meeting your group, you will be regaled with stories of local history and scientific explanations of how the Colorado Plateau rose for hundreds of millions of years in order to create the national park. Upon entering the park, you will drive to Yavapai Point, your first glimpse of the Canyon, for a full geology lesson about the rocks and surrounding area. You will walk a bit of the Rim Trail as you search for wild life such as deer, eagles, and sometimes even black bear.
After exploring the south rim, you will head out to Navajo land for an included lunch where you will select from Mexican, American, and even Native American options for your meal. Relax and converse with your host and with locals as you learn more about the area from those who know it best. After a little more exploration of your guides hand-picked, personal locations, you will be driven back to your hotel to rest, relax, and enjoy the amazing photos you collected throughout the day.
Inclusions for Grand Canyon Ultimate Tour
- Narrated tour to Grand Canyon's South Rim
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at Williams, Flagstaff, or Grand Canyon/Tusayan area hotels only
Exclusions for Grand Canyon Ultimate Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.