Grand Canyon West 6-in-1 Tour With Helicopter And Landing - Las Vegas
OverviewThis semi-private small group tour takes you to one of the great natural wonders of the world! In addition to a magnificent helicopter flight and landing at the bottom of the Grand Canyon, you'll stop at the magnificent Hoover Dam, the amazing 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest, Eagle Point and Guano Point at Grand Canyon West, a wonderful picnic lunch at the rim of the canyon and then a fun visit to the Hualapai Western Town and Ranch.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- Buffet lunch included
- Breakfast included
Know More about this tourBe picked up from the bustling city of Las Vegas in early morning and head out to the wild west. The first stop will be the Hoover Dam where you will hear about the building of this massive engineering feat and have amazing photo opportunities.
Continuing on the journey, travel through the beautiful high desert of Northern Arizona past an ominous extinct Volcano and caldera, the 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest before arriving at Grand Canyon West, home of the Native Hualapai Indians. Here, you will have approximately 4-hours to explore these tribal lands and see sights such as Eagle Point (home of the Grand Canyon Skywalk) and Guano Point, and you can wander the Indian Village and see the native American dwellings from many different native tribes. You will also enjoy experiencing the Hualapai Ranch and western town. The amazing Skywalk is optional, paid directly to the Hualapai Indians (at own expense).
The Grand Canyon is stunning but the exciting highlight of your day will be the flight over the rim to the floor of the Grand Canyon in a state-of-the-art EC-130 helicopter, some 4,000 feet below. While on the floor of the canyon, you'll have time to explore and take photos at this amazing location, then fly another stunningly beautiful route back to the top. This, without a doubt, will be the most exciting family outing of your life.
Be transported back to your Las Vegas Strip or downtown accommodations at tour's end.
Inclusions for Grand Canyon West 6-in-1 Tour With Helicopter And Landing
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Continental breakfast
- Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Grand Canyon West 6-in-1 Tour With Helicopter And Landing
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Due to comfort, weight and balance of the aircraft, the maximum weight per passenger is 300lbs (136kg / 21.4st) or additional fees apply
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Lion Habitat Ranch: General Admission with Optional Behind-the-Scenes Tour
- X Burlesque at the Flamingo Hotel and Casino
- Las Vegas Private Airport Roundtrip Transfer
- Zumanity by Cirque du Soleil at New York New York Hotel and Casino
- Bootleg Canyon Singletrack Tour
- Valley of Fire Hiking Tour from Las Vegas