OverviewThe Grand Canyon West Rim is home to some of the most spectacular scenery and the best way to see this is from the air. On this tour, you can see the canyon from the top and the bottom! Choose from a helicopter flight which lands on the Canyon floor, or while you are there, you can enjoy a 15-minute boat ride on the Colorado River. Entrance to the West Rim is also included which includes the shuttle bus between each viewpoint.
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourThis exciting helicopter adventure will give you a variety of scenic views Grand Canyon West has to offer.
After you arrive at Grand Canyon West (not included), make your way to the airport terminal for a magnificent flight to the floor of the Grand Canyon in a state-of-the-art helicopter. You will descend 4,000 feet below the canyon rim on this 5-7 minute flight. On the bank beside the Colorado River, you can witness first hand the geological history of the rock formations within the West Rim masterpiece. Enjoy approximately 20 minutes on the floor before boarding the helicopter. Leave the canyon floor as you ascend with the helicopter and view the canyon walls rise before you.
Included in this package is admission to the Grand Canyon West Rim which grants you access to the shuttle bus which will transport you between the terminal, Eagle Point (home of the Skywalk) and Guano Point.
There are a number of different upgrade options you can select from:
Helicopter Tour with Boat:
In addition to your helicopter flight to the canyon floor, enjoy a 15-minute pontoon boat ride on the mighty Colorado River. This smooth-water cruise will give you a great understanding of the power of Mother Nature as the walls of the canyon tower above you.
Helicopter Tour with Meal:
After your helicopter tour to the floor of the canyon and back, you will be able to hop on the shuttle bus which will take you to both lookout points. Your meal voucher will be good for either a BBQ meal at Guano Point or the Skywalk Cafe at Eagle Point.
Helicopter Tour with Boat and Meal:
Enjoy the best of everything by combining the helicopter tour, a boat ride on the Colorado River and a meal at one of the lookout points.
Inclusions for Grand Canyon West Helicopter Tour With Optional Boat Ride
- Grand Canyon West Entrance Fee
- Helicopter flight to the Canyon Floor
- Boat Ride (if option selected)
- Meal (if option selected)
- All local taxes and fees
Exclusions for Grand Canyon West Helicopter Tour With Optional Boat Ride
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.