Grand Canyon West Rim Adventure - Las Vegas
OverviewGrab your camera and get ready for a day out at the Grand Canyon West Rim! After pickup from your Las Vegas hotel you'll set out for a scenic drive through the Mojave Desert making photo stops at the Hoover Dam and Joshua Tree Forest. At the Grand Canyon you can meet members of the Native American Hualapai Tribe, take a walk on the Skywalk or just explore! Transportation by 14-passenger mini coach and lunch is included.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourThis full-day tour begins with an early morning pickup from a Las Vegas hotel by a professional tour guide. Reclinein comfort and enjoy the views of Las Vegas while drivinginto Arizona for a photo stop at Hoover Dam.
Continue on through the Mojave Desert, taking in the views of the landscape through full-size windows. Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon West Rim, take three hours to spend at leisure. Stop at Eagle Point to take a walk on the popular Grand Canyon Skywalk (own expense), or sit back and enjoy the majestic views of this natural wonder. Next, head to Guano Point for a short hike and photos of a lifetime.
During your visit to the Grand Canyon, meet members of the Native American Hualapai Tribe. A stop will be made at the Hualapai Ranch for a full, hot lunch.
On the drive back to Las Vegas, make a photo stop in the Joshua Tree Forest. Then arrive back at your hotel in the late afternoon, leaving plenty of time for you to enjoy a night out on the town.
Inclusions for Grand Canyon West Rim Adventure
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- All taxes and fees
Exclusions for Grand Canyon West Rim Adventure
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available upon request if advised at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.