Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour From Las Vegas
OverviewSee the West Rim of the Grand Canyon from an aerial perspective during a scenic helicopter tour from Las Vegas. Travel in style with hotel transport by limousine, and get incredible photo ops from the helicopter's wrap-around windows as you soar above the landscape. Marvel at Hoover Dam’s Lake Mead and the green ribbon of the Colorado River winding from the depths of the Grand Canyon’s sculptured sandstone walls. Upgrade to a sunset tour to see these natural wonders in spectacular light.
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourUpon pickup from your Las Vegas hotel, approximately one hour before your flight, settle into your limousine and head to either McCarran Atlantic Terminal in Las Vegas or Boulder City Municipal Airport, depending on your selection when booking.
After check-in at the private heliport terminal, swap your limo for a state-of-the-art helicopter. Take a comfortable seat next to wrap-around windows that grant you prime aerial views, and listen to expert narration on board.
Once airborne, your 90-minute round-trip flight follows a scenic route east to the Grand Canyon. Fly over the Hoover Dam, which holds the largest body of water in the SouthwestLake Mead. Then soar above the Grand Canyons astounding West Rim, and look down on the meandering Colorado River and viewpoints such as Guano Point and Eagle Point, home to the glass-bottomed Skywalk.
Snap photos of the rugged beauty as you pass through millions of years of geological time. During the return flight to the city, take in the neon lights of the Las Vegas Strip before landing back at the heliport. Then reboard the limousine to end your tour with hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour From Las Vegas
- 90-minute approx. flight (Las Vegas departure)
- 70-minute approx. flight (Boulder City departure)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine (Las Vegas departure)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by luxury van (Boulder City departure)
- All taxes and fees
Exclusions for Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour From Las Vegas
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing more than 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Children under 2 years are free of charge. Proof of age is required, such as a birth certificate or passport
Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in
Please note: This is an air-only tour; the aircraft will not be landing at any of the destinations
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.