Grand Canyon West Rim Ultimate VIP Tour takes you to the canyon for a day exploring one of the Wonders of the World. Included is admission to the West Rim, a separate driver and guide, hot made-to-order breakfast and BBQ lunch on canyon rim. Your tour will arrive back in Las Vegas at approximately 5pm.
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourGet ready for a fun, exciting and informative tour to the west rim of the Grand Canyon. This all-inclusive tour begins with a breakfast stop for a hot, sit-down, made-to-order breakfast at about 7:15am, then it's onto the magnificent Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge for a 20-minute photo stop to take photos of the dam.
After breakfast, you will continue onto the Grand Canyon where you will have 3.5-hours to enjoy all it has to offer. Your guide will travel with you to the first stop on the bus - Eagle Point, then you will have free time to go to Guano point and the Western Town if time permits.
Eagle Point is home to the world famous Skywalk, (optional purchase) - the glass bridge that's suspended 4000-feet above the canyon floor. This spot has amazing views including a giant eagle formation in the rocks, hence its name. Eagle Point also has an Indian Village where you can see authentic housing built by tribes native to the southwest.
Guano Point has incredible views up the Colorado River and is a great spot to have lunch (meal ticket included) and take in the 360 degree views. You can hike to the top of Guano Point for those energetic enough, or just wander around the rim.
Western Town - a call back to the old "Cowboys & Indian" movies of yesteryear. You may choose to use your meal ticket here and enjoy a cowboy meal (Example of meal items: BBQ chicken or ribs, corn on the cob, carrots, green beans, cowboy beans, baked potato, corn bread a chocolate chip cookie and a drink).
After your 3.5-hours at the west rim, you will journey back to Las Vegas by approximately 5pm - earlier than most other tours - which enable you to still take in the sights of this electric city at night.
Inclusions for Grand Canyon West Rim Ultimate VIP Tour
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Designated Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Grand Canyon West Rim Ultimate VIP Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be 5 or older and accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Luggage is not allowed on this bus, only small backpacks will make it through the security checkpoint at Hoover Dam.
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark - The west rim has an uneven rocky surface with extremely limited pavement.
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.