Grand Cayman Bioluminous Tour
OverviewThis tour leaves from Cayman Island Yacht Club at 6pm every night of the week! Join us for a 3.5 hour trek to the bioluminous bay to witness this spectacular sight! On the way enjoy the beautiful Cayman sunset and a brief stop at Kaibo/Rum Point for a beverage, light dinner or snack (own expense). Once it is dark we leave Kaibo/Rum Point and head into the bio bay. We spend 45-60 minutes in the bay. You can swim in the bay or stay on the boat. On the journey back enjoy star-gazing and maybe even see a shooting star on a clear night! Please call to verify as a minimum number of participants is required for tour to run.
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourBioluminous tours are fun and fascinating. Witness this amazing natural phenomenon from the boat or enter the water wearing a specially-designed snorkeling mask and get up close with these marine creatures of the night. Enjoy the 1-hour boat ride to the destination while learning about the island and all of its highlights and natural wonders. We make one stop at Starfish Point and you can enjoy a beverage or dinner (own expense) before heading into the bioluminous bay. Then it's back to the yacht club. Your tour lasts approximately 3.5 hours total.
Inclusions for Grand Cayman Bioluminous Tour
- Snorkel mask
Exclusions for Grand Cayman Bioluminous Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please call to confirm your tour 24 hours ahead
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
Personal food/drinks are allowed
Wear bathing suit and bring a towel
Food and drinks are not offered on this tour; you may bring your own sandwiches and beverages/alcohol. Ice/cooler and water provided on board
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet minimum requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative tour date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Transfer - Cairo Airport Arrivals Hall to Hotel
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City
- Guided Tour of Cathedral of Holy Trinity
- Red Dot Design Museum Admission Ticket