Enjoy a great combo tour with this tour that includes a helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon followed by rafting through the magnificent Black Canyon. A truly wonderful experience, The Grand Celebration with Black Canyon Rafting allows you to view multiple levels of the Grand Canyon, the Colorado River and the amazing Black Canyon.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Lunch included
- Champagne breakfast included
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourEmbark on an unforgettable narrated helicopter tour and see historic landmarks and scenic desert beauty. See sights such as Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the mighty Colorado River from the skies above. Upon entering the West Rim of the Grand Canyon, soar over Hualapai Land and pass by the Skywalk Glass Bridge, one of the highest man-made structures in the world.
As your helicopter descends 4,000 feet to the canyon floor, take in the magnificent beauty of the canyon walls surrounding you. On the bank beside the Colorado River, you can witness first hand the geological history of the rock formations within the West Rim's canyon walls. Experience beautiful views of the amazing Colorado River as it flows along the Grand Canyon floor.
Inclusions for Grand Celebration Helicopter Tour With Black Canyon Rafting
- Helicopter Tour
- 30-minute landing on Canyon floor
- Champagne & light meal at bottom of the canyon
- Transfer by Van to base of Hoover Dam.
- 11-mile motorized raft trip down the Colorado River
- Boxed lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All local taxes and fees
Exclusions for Grand Celebration Helicopter Tour With Black Canyon Rafting
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
During the months of December and January, the rafting portion is only available on Wednesdays and Saturdays unless there is a group of 12 or more
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.