- Diamond head look out,
- Kapi'olani Park
- Koko head look out,
- Halona BlowHole,
- "Here to Eternity" Beach,
- Snady Beach
- Peles Chair - The Throne of Goddess,
- Makapuu look out (over the Healing Tide pools ),
- Byodo-in temple,
- Ulupo Heiau -State Historic Site,
- Macademia Nut farm,
- Orchid Farm,
- Kualoa Park - Private Nature Reserve
- North Shore shrimp trucks,
- Waimea beach park,
- Sunset Beach,
- Turtle beach,
- Historical Town of Haleiwa in Waialua Bay
- Waimea Botanical Gardens and Waterfall (optional - this is a 2 hours activity),
- Dole plantation
- Green World Coffee Farm.
Depending on your preference, we will offer you the best route and spend as much time as you would like to.
Our new air-conditioned Mercedes Mini Vans will keep you comfortable and safe throughout the entire day. We own our vehicles as opposed to many other tour operators who rent their transportation from rental companies and operate illegal. Our drivers have clean driving records and normally speak more than one language. They are knowledgeable and will offer you an educational conversation about Hawaii and all that surrounds your day trip on Oahu.
If you chose to visit a state park or a museum, small entrance fees may apply ( $3-$25 ) which are not included in your total price. Several lunch stops available to chose from. The lunch isnot included in the price of the tour. You can expect to spend anywhere from $9 - $20 depending on the stop you chose. Ask your guide for details and suggestions at the beginning of the day.