This tour is one of its kind and is specially designed to introduce the rich history of the city of Brussels. The tour will take you to the Sablon Area, Palace of Justice and the Royal Palace, Chinese Pavilion and the Japanese Tower and to the majestic Saint Michael’s Cathedral as well. The tour ends with a visit to the Parliament, bearing in mind that the city of Brussels is the centre of the European Union. The tour will be presided over by a well versed tour guide, who will take you around.
- Sablon Area
- Palace of Justice and Royal Palace
- Chinese pavilion and Japanese Tower
Know More about this tour
Discover the ancient buildings of the city and its splendid modern part on board of our bus. Our tour will begin at the majestic Grand Place from where the coach will take us to Saint-Michael’s cathedral. We will visit the widely known Atomium and pass by the Chinese pavilion and Japanese Tower. From the Royal Residence we will return to the city center to visit the Sablon area, with its numerous antique shops, while passing the Palace of Justice and Royal Palace. The next part of our tour will take us to the headquarters of the European Parliament and Commission, where we will discover the history of Europe during in interactive tour in the visitor’s center Parlementarium.
Inclusions for Grand City Tour And Parliament
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.