Grand Etang National Park Tour
OverviewVisit Grand Etang National Park on this half-day tour from St Georges. One of Grenadas top natural attractions, the park is home to Grand Etang Lake, a crater lake where you can feed the fish and enjoy being surrounded by the rainforest. Youll also take a monkey-spotting walk through the forest with a knowledgeable guide and have the chance to go swimming at Annandale Waterfall. Hotel transport is included.
Know More about this tourYour half-day tour begins with hotel pickup in St Georges for the drive to Grand Etang National Park, approximately 6 miles (10 km) northeast of the capital in Grenadas lush, rainforest-clad interior.
Stop first at the Grand Etang visitor center for an introduction to the parks trees and other vegetation, wildlife and history. Then continue to Grand Etang Lake, a crater lake located 1,800 feet (550 meters) above sea level. Take some fish food from your guide and sprinkle it across the water, watching as brightly colored fish pop up to the surface.
Next, head out on a short walk along a rainforest trail while your guide points out various species of trees and helps you watch for sightings of a Mona monkey, a type of primate native to Africa that was introduced to Grenada via slave ships in the 18th century. Then rehydrate with a refreshing drink of your choice (beer, soft drink, juice or rum punch) at the park's restaurant before checking out the gift shop, where you have about 15 minutes of free time to browse for souvenirs.
On the drive back to St Georges, stop at Annandale Waterfall, a 30-foot (9-meter) tumble of water surrounded by verdant foliage. Take a dip in the natural pool at the base of the waterfall, or just stroll around, enjoying the scene.
Your tour ends with hotel drop-off in the early afternoon, leaving you plenty of time to enjoy the rest of your day in Grenada.
Inclusions for Grand Etang National Park Tour
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Beverage (Beer, soft drink, local juice or rum punch)
Exclusions for Grand Etang National Park Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bring your swimsuit if you'd like to swim at the waterfall
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.