Grand Holland Tour - Rotterdam, Delft And The Hague With Euromast Tower
OverviewThis tour takes you to Rotterdam- one of the most beautiful cities near Amsterdam. You will then get a panoramic view of the Euro Mast by going up to a height of 185 meters on the Euroscoop. After visiting a hague, you will come back with memories of a completely distinct experience.
- Climb high with an Euroscoop situated at a height of 185 meters.
- Experience the magical Rotterdam and witness its modern architecture.
- See pottery come alive in front of your eyes through the Delft Blue Pottery factory.
Know More about this tour
The Grand Holland South Tour is a fantastic way to experience the Netherlands in one day, visiting some of the country’s top sights. The tour starts with a scenic bus ride to Rotterdam, a city that is renowned for its architecture. You will drive through the city, enjoying lovely views of the River Maas, the old port, the famous yellow cube houses and many other unique buildings. Then, you head to the 185 meter high Euromast Tower where you can see the city from a magnificent panorama. You will also visit the new Markt Hall.
Next, our tour takes you to historic Delft to visit a Delft Blue Pottery Factory, the exquisite blue and white pottery that became famous in the Netherlands in the 17th century. Our bus tour then continues on to the Hague, the head of the Dutch government. Here, you find the seat of his Majesty King Willem Alexander, the Noordeinde Palace. Your tour guide will point out important buildings such as the House of Parliament and the Peace Palace, explaining politics, history and other notes of interest about the Netherlands.
This full-day excursion offers you an exciting day filled with Holland’s Must Sees!
Inclusions for Grand Holland Tour - Rotterdam, Delft And The Hague With Euromast Tower
- Bus tour through picturesque countryside
- A guided tour through the city of Rotterdam
- Views of Rotterdam from the 185 meter high Euromast Tower
- A visit to the Delft Blue Pottery Factory
- A professional guided tour through the Hague and its important buildings including the Houses of Parliament and the Peace Palace
- Architecture, history, politics and Holland’s highlights
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.