Grand London Half-Day Bicycle Tour
OverviewOn the Grand London half-day bicycle tour you’ll see London in all its glory! Visit the city’s highlights such as Big Ben, the London Eye, Westminster Abbey, and Buckingham Palace - as well as many of the hidden, less-visited spots.
- See Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament
- Visit Buckingham Palace and watch the Changing of the Guard
- Explore the hidden back streets of Westminster
- Pedal past the market buildings of Covent Garden
- See the great dome of St Paul's Catherdral
Know More about this tour
Visit all of London’s must-see sights and attractions by bicycle as well as off-the-beaten track places that tour buses can’t take you. You’ll hear quirky tales about London’s amazing and sometimes bizarre history on this unique half-day excursion.
You’ll cycle at a comfortable pace along riverside pathways, dedicated bike lanes, and park routes, ensuring your complete safety at all times. The tour stops at major highlights, such as the London Eye, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, and Buckingham Palace.
Other places of interest that you’ll see include Admiralty Arch, Trafalgar Square, Chinatown, Covent Garden, and St. Paul's Cathedral.
You’ll also learn about amusing and unusual elements of this great city, such as the world’s smallest police station and an ancient Egyptian tower that has survived for 3,000 years. You’ll hear about the historic struggle between the town planners and the milkmaids at St. James Park, and discover the church that inspired the wedding cake!
There will be time for a break at Covent Garden to watch the street entertainers and grab a drink.
Inclusions for Grand London Half-Day Bicycle Tour
- Use of a bicycle
- Use of safety helmet and reflective vests
- Bicycle lights (for winter months)
Exclusions for Grand London Half-Day Bicycle Tour
- Food and drink
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Chauffeur-Driven Sightseeing Tour of London
- Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition and Tour with Thames River Cruise
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London
- BIG London Attraction Ticket Including Madame Tussauds, SEA LIFE Aquarium, London Eye and Shrek's Adventure! London
- Private Minivan Arrival Transfer from Southampton Cruise Terminals to Heathrow Airport
- Small-Group Dessert Walking Tour in London