Grand Pacific Drive From Sydney
OverviewWalk the sandy beaches, see our native animals and plants, enjoy magnificent coastal views as we head south to the very best photo hotspots little more than 90 minutes from Sydney. Enjoy panoramic ocean views, popular surf beaches and the Australian countryside for a day. Our south coast trip also includes walks through parklands and a two hour visit to a wildlife park to get up close with our native animals and flora. We get you away from the city and into the great aussie outdoors.
Know More about this tour
Our Grand Pacific Drive is part of the 140 kilometre award winning coastal drive beginning with us meeting you at a Central city location. We head south via the Royal National Park along some of the worlds most stunning roads and scenery. Meander through the Royal National Park before sweeping over the Sea Cliff Bridge along the Grand Pacific Drive then walk along the Grand Pacific Bridge and listens to the crashing ocean waves below. We cruise past some of the best local beaches in the Illawarra and South Coast region and then stop rest and grab a quick drink at one of old pubs and reflect the history of the miners who once drank here after a hard days work..
A two hour stop at a wildlife park so you can get up close with our kangaroos, koalas and emus. This park is nestled on 16 picturesque acres of manicured gardens, Symbio is home to all your Australian animal favourites as well as a large range of amazing exotic animals, which include Sumatran tigers, cheetahs, ring-tailed lemurs, red pandas, meerkats, small monkeys and more.
Enjoy marvellous walking trails that open up to remote lagoonsand gorgeous waterfalls that reflect our great aussie outdoors. You may even see a deer or rock wallaby as we pass by.
Our guide is a professional photographer who will give you tips and advice to capture postcard perfect images of a memorable day in the Australian countryside. We supply snacks and cool drinks in a scenic aussie outdoor location and you will travel in comfort with a small group.
The tour returns to the city Central so you have a quick and easy return to your hotel location.
What Can You Expect
- Enjoy our aussie countryside away from the city
- See our kangaroos, koalas and much more
- Royal National Park and Illawarra region drive
- Ocean beaches, spectacular lookouts and bush trails
- Local guide with local knowledge
- A two hour wildlife park experience
- Walk the Grand Pacific Bridge and breathe the ocean salt spray..
- Plenty of time to embrace every moment, every amazing view.
- Photography tips and the best spots to shoot from
- Air conditioned comfortable travel with a small group
Inclusions for Grand Pacific Drive From Sydney
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Viator brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Wildlife Park entry fees
- Professional photographer guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Grand Pacific Drive From Sydney
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Meeting Point is Central CountryRail Concourse Coach Bay #8
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 15 years
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.