Grand Palace & 3 Temples Tour Private Tour - Bangkok
OverviewMarvel at the beauty of Thai architecture with our specially designed tour to discover most of cultural Bangkok in short span of time. Explore the intricate architecture of ancient Thailand with a private guide as you explore the temples and royal buildings scattered around the Grand Palace. Discover Bangkoks awe-inspiring beauty and endless charm in our comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Get a cultural overview of the city of the Bangkok in half day private tour
- Visit The Royal Grand Palace, which is the most praised royal monument in Thailand.
- Mesmerized by the elegant architecture of the famous Emerald Buddha
- Visits the remarkable temples in Bangkok Wat Traimit Wat Benchamabophit and Wat Pho
- Know the reason why these temples are so sacred to Thais by knowledgeable guide
Know More about this tourSet off from your Bangkok hotel with pick up in the morning in a private airconditioned vehicle. Start to explore the Bangkoks most iconic architectural wonders with detail information from our local English speaking guide.
After a short drive make first stop at the Royal Grand Palace, near the banks of the picturesque Chao Phraya River. Follow your guide on foot through the iconic complex, which has served as the residence for much of Thailands royalty. Wander the temples, pagodas and wellkept gardens of this essential city stop.
Stroll through courtyards and gardens to Wat Phra Kaew, considered Thailands most emblematic Buddhist temple. Set your gaze on the Marvelous architecture of Emerald Buddha.
Continue drive to the oldest temple in Bangkok Wat Pho that houses more than 1,000 Buddha images in addition to the huge and stunning reclining figure of Buddha.
Next, head to the famous Wat Traimit . The temple houses the magnificent statue of Golden Buddha worlds largest solid gold statue weighing an impressive 5.5 tons This is your chance to bring out your photography skills
Proceed towards the last temple of the day Wat Benchamabophit. The temple is commonly famous as the Marble Temple with the perfect blend of Thai and European architecture.
After the well spent day, wrap your private excursion and enjoy comfortable ride return to your hotel.
Inclusions for Grand Palace & 3 Temples Tour Private Tour
- Private 6 Hours Guided tour of 3 Temples, Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha.
- Admission fees for all temples and Grand palace
- Round trip hotel transportation in private airconditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Grand Palace & 3 Temples Tour Private Tour
- Tips to the guide and driver
- Meals beverage
- 0730 Hours Be ready at your hotel lobby for a convenient pick up in private vehicle.
- 0830 Hours Make a first stop at The Grand palace. Our knowledgeable guide will take you around the premises telling the historic Thai stories.
- 1000 Hours Stroll through the Wat Phra Kaew and Marvel at the architecture of Emerald Buddha
- 1030 Hours Head towards the most renowned temples the Golden Buddha, the Reclining Buddha and the Marble Temple.
- 1230 Hours After a wonderful tour you are transferred back to your hotel.
Please provide the confirmed Tour Voucher and Identity Proof to the Driver at the time of Pick Up
Minimum 2 persons required for booking
Visitors must be properly dressed before being allowed entry to the temple.
In the rare event of lack of availability due to special events an alternative day or service may be advised.
Minimum 2 persons required for booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.