Grand Pearl Cruise With Candle Light Dinner - Bangkok
OverviewGrand Pearl Cruise offers unrivaled service experience and enjoys the impressions and comfort the journey has to offer. Dine with candlelight aboard prestigious yacht-like cruise vessels, exquisite oriental and western cuisine, professionally guided tours to temples and palaces and an exemplary service, all add up to an unforgettable vacation
- Step aboard a vessel of luxury and comfort
- Connect yourself with Thai Royal history by taking this serene river cruise.
- Witness the beauty of Bangkok at night from a distance.
- Wat Arun and Grand Palace in the illuminated form will mesmerise you.
- The crew onboard will make you feel very comfortable and positively royal.
- Enjoy the jovial mood onboard while the live band plays easy listening music from the 80s
- A real treat for families and opportunity for photographers.
Know More about this tourGrand Pearl cruise is a luxurious cruise with a great candlelight romantic dinner on board with a spectacular of Chao Phraya River beside. There will be selected group of exclusive vineyards available for you to choose from while enjoying the delicious International and Thai dishes provided on course with the cool breeze running alongside the river. Live music is also available at your service which is performed by Thai and International artists with classic Thai culture mask play.
Whether sipping on a cocktail prepared by one of our worldclass bartenders or treating yourself to some wine sourced from a select group of exclusive vinyards from around the globe, youre sure to cool down as you cruise by some of the best scenery that Thailand has to offer.
The warm service of our welltrained and experienced staff is second to none, and is complemented by the ambience of live jazz and popular music performed by Thai and international artists. Your experience will be made even more memorable by our stateofthe art entertainment systems.
Cruising with Grand Pearl will make your Siam dream become a reality.
Inclusions for Grand Pearl Cruise With Candle Light Dinner
- Return Transfer from Hotel to River Pier in AC vehicle on Shared basis
- Chao Phraya Grand Pearl Cruise Reservation Ticket
- Buffet Dinner at the Grand Pearl Cruise
- Thai Classical Dance
- Live Music
Exclusions for Grand Pearl Cruise With Candle Light Dinner
- Any Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the above Inclusions
- Pick Up at 1800 Hrs Approx Drop at 2200 Hrs on Shared basis.
- 1900 Check in at River City Pier 1, Siphraya Charoen Krung 30 Rd.. Followed by Warm welcome.
- 1930 Board the Grand Pearl Cruise and Depart River City Pier. Waiters and waitresses bring you to your designated seats and a welcome in a typical ceremonious Thai culture and a Grand Pearl welcome cocktail. The singer introduces safety regulations in case of emergency. Dont forget to capture the mesmerizing night view of the shimmering city lights as well as that of Wat Arun and Grand Palace in your cameras.
- 2000 Dinner Select your desired dishes from international buffet bar under the moonlight. The musicians begin singing easylistening jazz songs to compliment with your meal.
- 2100 Time for a dance Select cultural and international upbeat songs to sing and dance with you.
- 2145 Arrive River City Pier and enjoy a comfortable ride back home
Pick up will be between 1800 and 18.30 Hrs from your hotel and you will return to the hotel at around 2200 Hrs.
Transfer vehicle will wait for a maximum of 10 minutes for passengers. Transfer once missed will not be provided again.
Dont forget to carry your camera.
Timing is approximate and the program can change or switch without prior notice depend on local conditions.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Bangkok Dinner Cruise on the Chao Phraya River
- Bangkok International Airport Private Transfer to Hotels in Rayong
- Bangkok to Koh Samui Including VIP Coach and High Speed Catamaran
- Half-Day Private Tour: The Best of Bangkok Temples
- 5-Hour Bangkok Bike Tour including Lunch
- Bangkoks Hidden Treasures Walking Tour