Grand Split Walking Tour
OverviewTake a walk through Split's 1700 years of history with our expert guides Lucy, Danko, Darko, Olga, Vicencija, Nataša, Ina, Jasenka, Tanja, Mijo and Ivan who will bring the past alive. Your local guide will share facts and inside stories with you.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourSee the very best of town on 120 min tour that include Diocletian palace, St. Duje Cathedral, Peristil, statue of Gregory of Nin, The Golden Gate, Vestibul, Riva, City Clock, City Hall and so much more. You will travel through time and admire Split mustsee art and architecture and unlock Splits many secrets.
The palace was built by Roman Emperor Diocletian at the start of the 4th century AD, and had been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1979. It was also used to film scenes for "Game of Thrones".
Discover Split on a 2 hour walking tour and see the most important sights in town.
Inclusions for Grand Split Walking Tour
- Walking tour
- Professional local guide
Exclusions for Grand Split Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Krka Waterfalls Tour from Trogir
- One-Way Transfer from Split to Dubrovnik with a Stop in Mostar
- Fully Catered Day Sail on sailing yacht with skipper - Hvar - unique experience
- Split Romantic Sunset Sailing Trip
- Day trip to Bol, island Brac from Split every sunday
- Day trip to Bol at island Brac from Necujam on island Solta every sunday
- Boat Picnic Excursion to Blue Lagoon and Three Islands
- Plitvice Lakes One-Way Day Trip from Split with Drop-Off in Zagreb