Grand Split Walking Tour
OverviewTake a walk through Split's 1700 years of history with our expert guides Lucy, Danko, Darko, Olga, Vicencija, Nataša, Ina, Jasenka, Tanja, Mijo and Ivan who will bring the past alive. Your local guide will share facts and inside stories with you.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourSee the very best of town on 150 min tour that include Diocletian palace, St. Duje Cathedral, Peristil, statue of Gregory of Nin, The Golden Gate, Vestibul, Riva, City Clock, City Hall and so much more. You will travel through time and admire Split mustsee art and architecture and unlock Splits many secrets.
Inclusions for Grand Split Walking Tour
- Walking tour
- Professional local guide
Exclusions for Grand Split Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.