Take a 5-hour sunset tour of Grand Teton National Park including dinner at Jackson Lake. Roam the Antelope Flats in search of bison and antelope while an experienced guide shares a bit of history at the Shane Cabins. See what early life in Jackson Hole might have been like and eat at Signal Mountain Lodge with spectacular views of the Teton Range. Youll return to Jackson along the wooded MooseWilson Road, home to the North American moose. Numbers are limited to 12 passengers for a small-group experience.
- Ideal choice for families
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Dinner included
- Small-group tour
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Start your 5-hour tour with pickup at your accommodation in the Jackson Hole or Teton Village area. Heading north by luxury van, youll enter Grand Teton National Park. Keep an eye out for wildlife and receive information on the regionfrom your experienced guide.
There will be plenty of stops along the way to check out historical sites such as the Shane Cabins. Once you reach the dining venue at The Trapper Grill located at Signal Mountain Lodge, you will have the option to sit outside on the deck and select from a full menu. Marvel at jaw-dropping views of Jackson Lake and the Teton Mountain Range during the sunset hours.
On the return drive via MooseWilson Road, use provided binoculars and spotting scopes to search forthe occasional moose through the vans panoramic windows.
This evening tour is an ideal option for anyone who loves viewing wildlife in a stunning natural environment.
Inclusions for Grand Teton Sunset Tour
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Grand Teton Sunset Tour
- Park Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Guide Gratuity
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Our luxury 12-passenger vans have a center aisle, high roof, and elongated windows for excellent wildlife viewing
We provide you with binoculars, spotting scopes and history/wildlife resource materials.
We recommend you bring a camera, sunglasses and extra clothing layers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.