Grand Tour: All You Need To Know About Italy! - Rome
OverviewThe Grand tour was the traditional trip of Europe undertaken by mainly upper class European young men, we want to take a cue from that trip to make you embark on a journey to discover the most beautiful cities of our country!
Know More about this tourYou will stay in Rome and every day our guides will pick up you to go in a different place and to show you the most important monuments and towns of our beautiful country.
The first town is the Eternal city, Rome. You will visit the ruins of the Roman Empire,go to the temple of all gods at the Pantheon, drive up some of Rome's legendary 7 hills... and more. Then you will appreciate the beauty of a dream and the fascinating history of the Amalfi Coast and the ruins of Pompeii. After this, you will be captivated by Venice, made up of 117 small islands connected to each other by 400 bridges. Let yourself be seduced by one of the city considered among the most beautiful in the world and, together with its lagoon, it is a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. However this is not all, you will explore two of the most beautiful cities of Tuscany, Florence and Pisa with an unforgettable day trip to discover the origins of the Italian Renaissance.
Inclusions for Grand Tour: All You Need To Know About Italy!
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (accommodations within the Aurelian Walls)
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Grand Tour: All You Need To Know About Italy!
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (outside the Aurelian Walls)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
Not wheelchair accessible
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
You are welcome to bring your own drinks and snacks
Please provide your hotel (apartment or Bed and Breakfast) information at the time of booking (name, address, and phone number)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- 3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii and Amalfi
- Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Civitavecchia Cruise Port to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Florence Day Trip from Rome by High-Speed Train
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Vespa 125cc Rental Rome