Grand Tour Of CopenhagenWrite a Review
OverviewExperience all the highlights of Copenhagen on this full day tour. Join us as we experience the Wonderful Copenhagen atmosphere in three different ways that are quintessentially Copenhagen: on foot, via a canal cruise and by bike. This tour is perfect for visitors to the city who would like an in-depth overview of what Copenhagen has to offer.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourOn foot, we will take you to see the famous sights on and near, Strget, Europes longest pedestrian shopping street. We will also show you our own little favorite spots in the inner city, whether they be secret gardens, hidden churches or something else entirely.
By boat, we will be doing a full tour of the Copenhagen canals and waterfront. We will navigate past great landmarks like the royal palace and the Opera House, and you will get to see the world-famous Little Mermaid as well.
By bike, we will visit some of the neighborhoods outside of the inner city, like Nrrebro and Frederiksberg, as your guide will lead you through the sights and the traffic in style and tell you about the points of interest.
Inclusions for Grand Tour Of Copenhagen
- Bike tour including bike rental
- Canal tour
- City walk
- Central meeting point
- Guided tour in a small group
Exclusions for Grand Tour Of Copenhagen
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not suitable for children or people with poor health
All participants must be experienced cyclists capable of biking safely in a foreign urban environment\
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 10 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.