Get an overview of Los Angeles on this 5.5-hour coach tour with an informative driver-guide who provides commentary and fun facts. See the Hollywood Walk of Fame and the Hollywood Sign, travel along the Sunset Strip, and visit downtown LA. Youll make stops at popular landmarks like the TCL Chinese Theatre, Rodeo Drive, Hollywood Bowl, La Brea Tar Pits, Olvera Street and Walt Disney Concert Hall. Free time at The Grove shopping center next to LAs historical Farmers Market is included. Choose either a morning or afternoon tour.
- Fully narrated tour
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
Know More about this tourHop on the coach and meet your guide, who provides interesting and amusing commentary about Los Angeles and its movie history throughout your sightseeing tour. Start on Hollywood Boulevard, where you'll see the 200 cement handprints at the TCL Chinese Theatre, stroll down the Hollywood Walk of Fame and pass by Dolby Theatre, home to the Academy Awards.
Continue through town for a photo op of the Hollywood Sign, built in 1923 and considered a national monument, and see the Studios at Paramount in West Hollywood and the CBS television studios. (If you're on the morning tour, you'll also visit the Hollywood Bowl, an amphitheater that has hosted musicians from Judy Garland to the Beatles.)
Cruise along Melrose Avenue, down the nightclub-strewn Sunset Strip and past the famous landmarks of Beverly Hills. See the Miracle Mile, which stretches over several blocks on Wilshire Boulevard, home to the LA County Museum of Art, and hop off your coach to explore glitzy Rodeo Drive on foot.
Next, view the highlights of downtown Los Angeles, including Chinatown, the Staples Center, Our Lady Cathedral and the Nokia Theatre located at LA Live. Enjoy 10- to 25-minute stops at Olvera Street, site of Avila Adobe, dating back to 1818; Walt Disney Concert Hall, designed by renowned architect Frank Gehry; and La Brea Tar Pits, known for its Ice Age fossils recovered from natural asphalt deposits.
Your tour includes a 1-hour stop at The Grove and The Farmer's Market, which boasts more than 140 shops, restaurants, markets and cafes where you can grab some lunch or snacks (own expense). Its located next to the Farmers Market, LAs largest open-air market, founded in 1934.
Your tour ends with either hotel drop-off or return to the starting point on Hollywood Boulevard.
Inclusions for Grand Tour Of Los Angeles
- Knowledgeable guide
- Transport by coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select hotels (morning tour only)
Exclusions for Grand Tour Of Los Angeles
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for afternoon tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Buses are not equipped with wheelchair lifts, however in some cases, drivers are able to offer assistance on and off the bus provided passengers have some lower body mobility
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.