Grand Tour Of Los Angeles Tour & Madame Tussauds Hollywood ComboWrite a Review
Get an overview of Los Angeles on this 8-hour combo tour with an informative driver-guide leading you on a voyage of discovery through Tinseltown's most famous and glamorous districts and neighborhoods. See the Hollywood Walk of Fame and the Hollywood Sign, travel along the Sunset Strip, and visit downtown LA. After making stops at popular landmarks, you'll end your day with the legendary Madame Tussauds Hollywood museum. Take photos with incredibly lifelike representations of the world's most famous movie stars, sports figures and action heroes.
- Fully narrated tour
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
Know More about this tourAfter hopping in a coach and meeting your driver-guide, you'll head toward Hollywood Boulevard, where you'll see the 200 cement handprints at the TCL Chinese Theatre, stroll down the Hollywood Walk of Fame and pass by Dolby Theatre, home to the Academy Awards.
Continue through town for a photo op of the Hollywood Sign, built in 1923 and considered a national monument, and see the Studios at Paramount in West Hollywood and the CBS television studios. (If you're on the morning tour, you'll also visit the Hollywood Bowl, an amphitheater that has hosted musicians from Judy Garland to the Beatles.)
Cruise along Melrose Avenue, down the nightclub-strewn Sunset Strip and past the famous landmarks of Beverly Hills. See the Miracle Mile, which stretches over several blocks on Wilshire Boulevard, home to the LA County Museum of Art, and hop off your coach to explore glitzy Rodeo Drive on foot.
Next, view the highlights of downtown Los Angeles, including Chinatown, the Staples Center, Our Lady Cathedral and the Nokia Theatre located at LA Live. Enjoy 10- to 25-minute stops at Olvera Street, site of Avila Adobe, dating back to 1818; Walt Disney Concert Hall, designed by renowned architect Frank Gehry; and La Brea Tar Pits, known for its Ice Age fossils recovered from natural asphalt deposits.
Your tour includes a 1-hour stop at The Grove, which boasts more than 140 shops, restaurants, markets and cafes where you can grab some lunch or snacks (own expense). It’s located next to the Farmers Market, LA’s largest open-air market, founded in 1934.
Your day will conclude with Madame Tussauds Hollywood wax museum, which is included with the package. Here, you can take photos with incredibly lifelike representations of the world's most famous movie stars, sports figures and action heroes. Go behind the scenes of Hollywood movie making and see movie sets and recreations of glamorous awards ceremonies and much more!
Inclusions for Grand Tour Of Los Angeles Tour & Madame Tussauds Hollywood Combo
- Transport by coach
- Admission to Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select hotels (if option selected)
Exclusions for Grand Tour Of Los Angeles Tour & Madame Tussauds Hollywood Combo
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Buses are not equipped with wheelchair lifts, however in some cases, drivers are able to offer assistance on and off the bus provided passengers have some lower body mobility
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.