Grand Tour Of Milan
OverviewAs the name suggests the tour is all about exploring the city and getting to see some of the most amazing attractions that the city has to offer. The city is much more than just its natural sceneries and is known all over the word for its fashion taste. The tour also takes you to Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II which is a shopping paradise.
Know More about this tour
Milan: maybe one of the top fashion cities in the world! But there is much more to see in this trendy, urban metropolis: it is also home to an incredible patrimony of art and culture which includes one of Leonardo Da Vinci’s greatest masterpieces: the Last Supper. Guarantee your visit to see one of the most famous works of art in the world, Leonardo da Vinci's 'The Last Supper, housed at Santa Maria delle Grazie church and has earned a spot in the UNESCO World Heritage List. Reservations to see this legendary painting are limited and sell out quickly, sometimes months in advance. Choose this best-selling tour and be guaranteed advance booking and skip the line tickets. Plus you'll take an half-day tour of the impressive city of Milan. But there is plenty more to Milan than Leonardo's masterpiece! Your half-day sightseeing tour of Milan also includes a walking tour, introducing you to Italy’s most stylish city. Stop by the alluring Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping gallery, a 19th century glass vaulted shopping arcade. Brimming with fashionable shops and cafes, it is often called the ‘salotto di Milano’ or ‘Milan’s drawing room’ for its importance over the years as a common meeting point for the people of Milan. Visit the medieval Sforza’s Castle. A grand medieval Castle and fortress, the Sforzesco was once seat and residence for the ruling family of Milan and now houses several of the city's museums and art collections. Next, tour the splendid Duomo, one of the world's largest, most striking Gothic cathedrals. Some 135 spires and 3,200 statues are crammed onto the roof and facade of the building. Finally, visit Milan’s most famous Opera House, the fabulous La Scala theatre. Founded in 1778 and still in use, some of the world’s greatest musicians and opera singers have performed here including Pavarotti and Giuseppe Verdi, whose famous operas such as Falstaff often premiered in this very theatre. Your entrance ticket provides 24 hour admission to the theatre and museum so you can return the next day.
Inclusions for Grand Tour Of Milan
- Guaranteed advance booking and skip the line tickets.
- Includes a walking tour, introducing you to Italy’s most stylish city.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Viator Exclusive: Downtown Milan Highlights Duomo La Scala and Virtual Reality Experience
- Piedmont and Lombardy Hot Air Balloon Flight with Transport from Milan
- Milan Food Walking Tour of Brera
- 4-Day Italian Lakes and Verona Tour from Milan
- Florence Day Trip From Milan By Train
- Milan Pass Including Duomo Terraces and La Scala