Grand Tour Of The Royal Albert Hall In London
OverviewTake a Grand Tour of the Royal Albert Hall to experience the excitement inside one of the world's most iconic venues as it prepares for the next performance. Join a knowledgeable and informative guide to learn about the Hall’s unique history, incredible architecture and legendary performances. The tour will take in the stunning auditorium, the breathtaking view from the gallery and provide exclusive access to the Royal Retiring Room - you may even see artists rehearsing for their evening performance!
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourBuilt in 1871 as memorial to Prince Albert, the Royal Albert Hall is the world's most famous stage. From Wagner to Sinatra, The Beatles to Beyonc and Muhammad Ali to Winston Churchill, the venue has played host to an unrivalled history of events since it was opened by Queen Victoria herself.
The one-hour guided tours offer the inside story of the Royal Albert Hall, taking you on a fascinating journey through its unique history, incredible architecture and unparalleled performances.The knowledgeable and informative guides will take you around this Grade I listed building, taking in the stunning auditorium, the breathtaking view from the gallery and provide exclusive access to the Royal Retiring Room - you may even see artists rehearsing for their evening performance!
Upon arrival at the Hall, youll enter the Royal Albert Hall through Door 12, exchange your voucher for your tickets at the Box Office and wait at the Tours meeting point to take your pre-booked Grand Tour.
Every effort will be made to accommodate individuals on the tours whatever their requirements. All tour routes cover a moderate distance and can involve stairs. However, lifts are available should they be required and all tour routes are accessible to guests who use wheelchairs.
Please note, the Royal Albert Hall is a working building so the content of the tours may vary and due to events some areas may occasionally be closed.
Inclusions for Grand Tour Of The Royal Albert Hall In London
- Entry ticket
- Tour ticket includes a 10% discount on merchandise and food and drink in Caf Bar and the Hall's Italian restaurant - Verdi
Exclusions for Grand Tour Of The Royal Albert Hall In London
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please note: no children under 5 years old can be admitted between July 14, 2017 - September 9, 2017
You Might Also Like
- Warner Bros Studio Tour London with transportation and Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Thriller Live
- Wicked at the Apollo Victoria Theatre & Dinner at Jamie's Italian - Victoria
- The King and I
- Historic Royal Walking Pub Tour in London
- City of London Walking Tour
- London in a Day Walking Tour
- Essential London Walking Tour