OverviewThe tour takes you from the main Grand Turk Carnival Cruise Port through the town. It is filled with various interesting places to view, take photos of native birds, plants, make inquiries to gain local knowledge of the island. The tour will take you back to the point where you started. It defines the past and present aspect of the island displaying local history and culture of the island.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourOn this tour you will get the chance to go around the entire island and all the beauty that Grand Turk has to offer. Whether you are staying on island or arriving on a cruise, you can take this 2 hour tour to see amazing sights. The journey begins when you are picked up at the cruise port and taken through the US Airforce tracking base, in an air-conditioned vehicle. You are then driven towards Cockburn Town to stop at Queen Street, which runs parallel to the beach. You will be able to step out of the vehicle and take a stroll while your guide gives your commentary about the historic buildings in the area. Donât forget to walk through Front Street and visit some of the shops.
The tour proceeds along North Creek towards the Grand Turk Lighthouse that was built in 1852. Time to take out your camera to get some of the best scenic photos.
This tour is available as a private tour for you and your party or if you donât mind a shared tour with other people that are want to experience the island.
Inclusions for Grand Turk Round Island Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Grand Turk Round Island Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Please note: minimum of 5 adults per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.