Board a boat on Grand Turk beach with friends or familyfor a small groupsnorkeling tour. Your tour begins with snorkelingon the Amazing Wall. After snorkeling you are on your way to Gibbs Cay to swim with the stingrays. On the way to Gibbs Cay watch asthe captain dives for conch. At Gibbs Cay get up close and personal with the stingrays while thestaff performs a conch demonstration and prepares fresh conch salad for you.
- Small-group tour
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Snorkel gear included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Climb aboard a boat at Grand Turk Beach for an awesome excursion to the Coral Garden, the Amazing Wall and Gibbs Cay. Whether you are an avid snorkeler or just a beginner, this is an opportunity to get up close and personal with the beautiful sea life right below you.
Begin the tour by visiting a shallow reef called the Coral Gardens Reef. At this sight you will see bright colorful fish, curious turtles, assorted soft and hard corals and stingrays. Weather permitted, you might even encounter one of the reef's resident nurse sharks.
The second stop is the Amazing Wall. The Amazing Wall is a coral shelf that depths start at just 20 feet then drop to 70 feet another drop off at 700 feet then fall off to 7,000 feet and beyond. The views of these drops are breathtaking along with all of the beautiful sea life you and your group will see. Such as soft and hard corals, sea fans, colorful fish and turtles of all sizes.
Take a 15-minute ride to Gibbs Cay, an uninhabited island with powdery white sand and offers the deserted island feel you often dream of experiencing when vacationing. On the way to Gibbs Cay the captain will dive for live conch, you can even join in. Upon arrival at Gibbs Cay see a live conch demonstration and taste fresh conch salad prepared by the crew. Guests can even take home a conch shell.
Inclusions for Grand Turk Supreme Snorkeling Tour
- Bottled water, sodas and rum punch
- Conch salad
- Use of snorkel equipment
Exclusions for Grand Turk Supreme Snorkeling Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note the cruise ship you will be arriving on
US Coast Guard Approved Boating Certification
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Bangkok Hotel To Koh Chang Hotel SIC
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport To Pattaya Hotel
- Chiang Mai - Half Day Mae Sa Elephants At Work!
- Dream World & Snow Town With Lunch SIC
- Jim Thompson House Private Tour
- Chao Phraya Princess Cruise With Dinner
- Angthong National Marine Park By Big Boat
- Van On Disposal Within Bangkok Area
- Airport Diamond Marhaba Service - Dubai
- Phuket Fantasea Show