Beginners and intermediate-level shutterbugs: Take your camera skills to a new level and see the illuminated sights of Granville Island on this 2-hour evening photography tour. An experienced guide shares tips on technique and composition at ideal locations, helping you to snap that perfect shot of the Burrard Bridge, the Vancouver city skyline and the boats in False Creek. This outdoor hands-on photography workshop is limited to six people.
Know More about this tourIn the early evening, join your small group of photographers near the ferry dock on Granville Island, and embark on a 2-hour walking tour led by a professional photographer.
Start with tips on how to aim, set up your tripod, or how to use long exposure in low light. Cameras with manual settings and tripods are required, and you can rent them from your guide with advance notice. If you have a zoom lens, a wide-angle lens, or a prime lens (50mm f/1.8 or wider), bring it.
Capture the indigo skies and the lively scene of Granville Island after sunset. Photograph a neon-lit aquabus in False Creek, the Burrard and Granville Street bridges, boats, and the Vancouver skyline at night. Your guide shares insider knowledge of the area and offers composition tips on light trails, light painting, and special effects like creating a shallow depth of field.
Your tour concludes back at the ferry dock, with plenty of impressive images to share with your friends and family.
Inclusions for Granville Island Night Photography Tour
- Professional photographer guide
Exclusions for Granville Island Night Photography Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Camera and equipment (available to rent)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Please bring a camera (with manual settings) and a tripod if possible; otherwise, both are available to rent with advanced notice
Please note: The exact departure time may fluctuate depending on the season; the time will be confirmed before the tour date
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.