Grapes, Hops & Good Spirits Tour (Includes Dinner) - Denver
OverviewTry our stylish whites, palate pleasing reds then move on to wheat ale, honey lager, dark beer or crisp cider and live it up with some locally made rum, gin vodka or bourbon. We can never have too much fun!
Know More about this tour
Who says you cant haveit all?Visit some of Denver's bestand trendiest wineries, breweries and distilleries.
Try our stylish whites, palate pleasing reds then moveon to wheat ale, honey lager, dark beer or crisp cider and live it up with some locally made rum, gin vodka or bourbon.
We can never have too much fun!
- 4 hours of non-stop entertainment with a professional driver/guide
- Decadent casual dinner at winery
- 1 Wineries (5 tastings), 1 Distillery (3+ tastings), 1 Brewery (2 tastings)
- Complimentary water on board
- Barrel Room Tour or Distillery Tour (time permitting)
- All tasting and venue fees covered
Price:$135 per person
NOTE: Chauffeur/guide gratuity isNOTincluded in the price.
Minimum of 4 guests TOTAL to operate the tour. Pick up at Wild Women Winery or Union Station.
Inclusions for Grapes, Hops & Good Spirits Tour (Includes Dinner)
- Pickup and drop-off by Luxury vehicle (from Wild Women Wine Winery 1660 Champa st. or at Union Station in downtown Denver)
- Wine tasting
- Bottled water
- Snacks (cheese, crackers, fruit)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Grapes, Hops & Good Spirits Tour (Includes Dinner)
- Chauffeur/Guide Gratuity is NOT included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 21 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers of 4 guests apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A small amount of walking is involved
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Denver and Foothills Mountain Tour in a Luxury Vehicle
- Mile High Culture Pass
- Rock-Climbing Adventure with Transport from Denver
- Shuttle Transportation Service from Denver International Airport to Downtown
- Private Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver
- Downtown Denver Food Tour
- 8 Hour Peak to Peak: Estes Park
- 4 Hour North Mountain Exploration Tour