Gravina Walking TourWrite a Review
OverviewThe tour plans to visit Gravina subway and old town.
Gravina Sotterranea it is made up of cellars, subterranean granaries, passages, aqueducts, cisterns, drainage systems, rocky churches and rocky habitats, all created by cutting and digging into theÂ calcarenite, a local stone popularly known astufo,Â the stone on whom the city was founded.
Visitors can come and see us during the weekends and on holidays. Weekday tours are also available by appointment.
- Family friendly
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Gravina Walking Tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for Gravina Walking Tour
- Entrance fee museo Fondazione Santomasi
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 15 people per booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.