Graz Day Trip From LjubljanaWrite a Review
Journey from Slovenia to Grazon this small-group, full-day trip departing from Ljubljana. After arriving by minivan/car, you will be taken to all the must-see spots in the city. Graz is definitely the place of great symbiosis between past and present.
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tour
After getting picked up at your hotel in Ljubljana in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan/car, meet your guide and learn about the history of Austria and Graz. After a 2-hour drive, get ready to discover this Styrian capital. First you are going to see the famous baroque cathedral with nearby mausoleum, then you will take a walk to the city center and admire the Main Square with more than 400 year old buildings. Afterwards take a look at the Clock tower and the Island on Mur river, the Kunsthaus and of course the largest armory with medieval weapons in the world (note – entrance fee for armory is not included in the price).
You get back to the minivan/car, full of new impressions and memories, for the comfortable ride back to your hotel in Ljubljana.
Inclusions for Graz Day Trip From Ljubljana
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/car
Exclusions for Graz Day Trip From Ljubljana
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.