Graz Vintage Photo Tour With A Polaroid CameraWrite a Review
OverviewExplore Graz with a vintage Polaroid camera on this 2 1/2-hour photo and city walking tour. Capture Graz's most famous sights and popular tourist attractions on instant film. Get creative and frame your stay in a truly unique way.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourTour the city center of Graz for 2 1/2 hours and take photos of its most popular sights and famous attractions. You will be given a Polaroid instant camera for the duration of the photo tour and your trip will start with a training on how to use your camera. No previous knowledge about Polaroid or photography is required. After an introduction, you will learn a little bit about the history of instant photography and how to use your camera and film.
Take home a one of a kind Graz souvenir that won't let you forget your trip. Your personal analog photo souvenirs that you can share with your friends and family and that will remind you of your Graz trip. Your local guide shows you the best photo opportunities and will help you with angles and composition. Your guide will be happy to take pictures of you, your family and friends and to answer all your questions about photography and Graz (Your guide is a local who is happy to answer questions you have about Graz, but please be aware of the fact that your guide is not a professional tourist guide).
During the tour you will have the opportunity to take pictures of the following famous sights in Graz:
- Burg & Double Staircase
- Landhaus Courtyard
- Island in the Mur (an artificial island)
- Kunsthaus Graz
- and much more
Inclusions for Graz Vintage Photo Tour With A Polaroid Camera
- Small-group walking tour with local guide
- Vintage Polaroid camera rental
- 1 pack of instant film
Exclusions for Graz Vintage Photo Tour With A Polaroid Camera
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide in English and German
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Graz Afternoon Small Group Food Walking Tour
- Culinary Delights In The Joanneum Quarter Including 48-hour Museum Pass In Graz
- Universalmuseum Joanneum Pass In Graz
- Kunsthaus Graz Museum Entrance Ticket
- Schloss Eggenberg Palace Entrance Ticket And Guided Tour In Graz
- Landeszeughaus Styrian Armoury Entrance Ticket In Graz
- Graz Schlossberg Hill Walking Tour
- Lend Quarter Walk In Graz