Great Barrier Reef Cruise To Moore Reef Pontoon And Return Helicopter Flight From Cairns
OverviewExplore the reef and everything it has to offer as you start the day off with a cruise out to the Moore Reef pontoon. From there explore everything out on the reef before taking to the sky for the voyage home and a experience the beautiful reef from the air.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourMeet your local operator at the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal in the morning, and head out on an air-conditioned catamaran to a large pontoon (floating platform) located at pristine Moore Reef pontoon on the outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef, approximately 40km from Cairns. Complete with complimentary snorkel equipment, glass bottom boat, semi-submersible coral reef viewing boat, an underwater observatory, marine life touch tank, and optional extras including a return helicopter flight.
Your trip includes:
- Travel to the Great Barrier Reef onboard an air-conditioned catamaran
- Tea and coffee on boarding the vessel
- Informative presentation hosted by our marine naturalist
- 4 hours at the outer reef
- Tropical buffet lunch including seafood, hot dishes, salads and tropical fruit
- Guided coral viewing from a semi-submersible vessel and glass bottom boat
- On-board touch tank to experience unique marine life up close
- All snorkelling enclosure with rest and view stations
- Full enclosed kids pool
- Underwater Observatory
- Fish feeding presentation Freshwater showers and change rooms
- Full bar facilities (items at an additional cost)
- New giant waterslide and sun deck
- Tea and coffee prior to pontoon departure
Inclusions for Great Barrier Reef Cruise To Moore Reef Pontoon And Return Helicopter Flight From Cairns
- Tropical buffet lunch
- Guided coral viewing from the semi-submersible vessel and glass bottom boat
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Fully enclosed kids pool
- Giant Waterslide and Sun Deck
- Return helicopter flight
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cairns
Exclusions for Great Barrier Reef Cruise To Moore Reef Pontoon And Return Helicopter Flight From Cairns
- Souvenir photos
- Helmet Diving
- Transfers from Port Douglas hotels are at an additional cost of AU$77 per person with a minimum of 2 people needed for the transfer.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
All Passengers weights for the helicopter flight MUST be advised at time of booking. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking you will be required to call the flight operator and advise them of this information directly. The operator contact details will be on your voucher once you have confirmed booking.
Passengers are allowed a weight variance of up to 10%over original recorded weight. Should this variance be found to be more than 10%, we reserve the right to charge an additional fee.
There is a maximum of 6 passengers permitted per helicopter
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Infants 2 years and under travel free of charge when seated in the lap of a parent or guardian
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- ATV Quad Bike Tour from Cairns
- Cairns Harbor Cruise with Optional Lunch
- Cairns Ninebot Tour, The Next Generation Segway
- Kuranda Riverboat Sightseeing Cruise
- Cairns to Sydney Hop-on Hop-off Travel Pass
- Cairns to Brisbane Hop-on Hop-off Travel Pass
- Behana Gorge Waterfalls Canyoning Tour from Cairns
- Great Barrier Reef Snorkel and Dive Cruise from Cairns by Luxury Catamaran