Great Easter Concert: Bach, Vivaldi And Pergolesi - Rome
OverviewIn this Great Easter Concert, the masterpieces of three great authors cross each other, kiss each other, embrace each other, putting dramatically on stage, in the succession of the soprano and mezzo-soprano voices, the pain of Virgin Mary. It is a prayer in music, an evocative concert with the Soloists of the Opera in Roma Symphony Orchestra and two splendid voices. In a moving and melancholic climate, music comes to life and takes shape, becomes a very high art, in which it seems to see the tearful face of the Virgin Mary in front of Christ.
Know More about this tourEnjoy this Great Symphonic Concert in the heart of Rome and live a special night in St. Paul's Within the Walls Church, the perfect location for this sacred concert.
Johann Sebastian Bach
Passacaglia in Do minore BWV 582 per organo
Sinfonia in Si minore per Archi e continuo "Al Santo Sepolcro"
Giovan Battista Pergolesi
Stabat Mater per Soprano, Mezzosoprano, Archi e Continuo
In Pergolesis Stabat Mater, composed in 1736, words and laments are crossed, they kiss, they hug themselves, dramatically performing, together with soprano and contraltos voices, Virgin Marys pain.
It is a music prayer, a suggestive concert with string instruments and wonderful voices.
Inside this moving and melancholy mood, music comes alive and it became high art, in which it seems we can see the Virgin Marys crying face in front of Jesus.
Mariangela Cafaro, Soprano
Chiara Guglielmi, Mezzosoprano
Stefano Vasselli, Organ/Conductor
Opera in Roma Orchestras Soloists
Inclusions for Great Easter Concert: Bach, Vivaldi And Pergolesi
- Entrance fees
- Food tasting
- Live entertainment
Exclusions for Great Easter Concert: Bach, Vivaldi And Pergolesi
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Half-Day Tour: Tivoli and Villa D'Este from Rome
- Rome to Pompeii Shuttle Bus & Independent Day Trip
- Small-Group Tour: Venice by Train Full Day Tour from Rome
- Roman Countryside Food and Wine Tasting from Rome
- Naples and Pompeii: Full-Day Tour from Rome with Lunch
- Best of Rome in a Day Private Guided Tour including Vatican Sistine Chapel and Colosseum