OverviewOne of the greatest and most unforgettable things to do during oneâs travel in Slovenia. Great emerald adventure is one day action tour since 2007.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- All necessary equipment included
- Small-group tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourIf you are at least a little bit of an adrenaline junkie and a nature lover, then a true disconnection from an everyday life on the northwestern part of Slovenia is the real thing for you. Its all about experiencing a 1-day trip around the Julian Alps through the Triglav National Park, which is excellent for taking in a large dose of adrenaline: going through the Fratarica Canyon and descending down the Soca - Emerald - river in a raft.
These are the activities you will do when joining this tour:
- Canyoning in one of the most beautiful canyon Fratarica / 3 hours
- Easy hiking on Vršič Mountain pass (1611 m) / 15-30 minutes.
- White Water Rafting on Soča River / Level III-IV / 1-1,5 hours
- Sightseeing around Triglav National Park.
- Lake Jasna near Kranjska Gora.
- High road drive in the heart of the Julian Alps – Famous “Vršič mountain road”
- Prisank mountain window with “Ajdovska deklica”
- Great Soča Gorges – “Velika korita Soče”
- Trenta Valley.
- Bovec – Small, but beautiful alpine & "adrenaline" town.
- High road drive - Predel Mountain pass.
- Beautiful small alpine village Log Pod Mangartom.
Inclusions for Great Emerald Adventure: Full Day Canyoning And White Water Rafting From Bled
- Returning van transfer from Bled.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Professional and licenced guides for Canyoning
- Professional and licenced guides for Rafting
- National Park fee.
- Canyoning in Fratarica Canyon.
- White Water Rafting on Soča River.
- All equipment for canyoning and white water rafting.
- Photos from Fratarica Canyon.
- Bottled water in the van.
Exclusions for Great Emerald Adventure: Full Day Canyoning And White Water Rafting From Bled
- Lunch, food and drink.
- Personal expenses.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required.
A maximum of 14 people per booking.
Minimum age is 8 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather or too high water level, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
All passenger heights must be advised at time of booking (because of correct equipment).
Dress code is outdoor sport or outdoor sport casual.
The duration of transfers are approx. (between 10-12 hours), the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.