Great Exuma Eco-Adventure TourWrite a Review
From USD 160
OverviewOn thisÂ signature eco-adventure tour you willÂ venture through hundreds of islands, cays and breathtaking beaches while viewing points of interest such as the Double Blue Hole, the blue coral head snorkel reef and the hidden "pirates" cave. Stops can also be made at the swimming pigs and Iguana Island, a favorite for the kids! Please note the captain may alter the tour depending on weather tide and sea conditions. Elizabeth Harbour, the harbour it self is classed as the third most weather protected harbor in the world and offers great snorkeling at Stocking Island!
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small-group tour
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourPickupÂ will be provided starting at 7:30am from various locations around the Island. The tour will begin atÂ 9am, from George Town or Barratarre, Government Dock. On this tour you will visit many sites including the Pictorial Elizabeth Harbour, classified asÂ the third most weather protected harbor in the world.Â At the Stocking Island Blue Hole and at Fowl Cay you can experience amazing snorkeling sites. Also, in the harbor you can find the "wreck" of the freighter Exuma Pride. These snorkel sites display the splendor of the coral reef with a vast array of colors and sea life!
You will also visit Starfish Beach where many starfish can be found or Turtle Cove to discover the many green turtles and hawksbill turtles that live and breed there.Â During the tour you willÂ venture through hundreds of islands, cays and breath taking beaches while viewing, points of interest such as the Double Blue Hole, the blue coral head snorkel reef and the hidden "pirates" cave.
Stops can also be made at the Swimming Pigs and Iguana Island, a favorite for the kids. Please note the captain may alter the tour depending on weather tide and sea conditions. After the completion of the tour you will be returned to your hotel or residence.
Inclusions for Great Exuma Eco-Adventure Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Landing and facility fees
- Local taxes
- Local guide and captain
Exclusions for Great Exuma Eco-Adventure Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.