Great Marseille Food Tour Experience
OverviewA wonderful way for you to exploreMarseille in themorning with tastings through lovely, and famous, districts of this unique city. Your small group will be accompanied by a friendly, and informative guide who will help you to discover the locations ofmarkets and restaurantsand offer other suggestions that will help make your visit toMarseillememorable. You will eat a real lunch at the end.
Know More about this tourWe start the tour on the famous "Canebiere" street, go to the old port, then noailles district. We taste local cakes, chocolate, sea food, stop at bars and typic shops and restaurants. Engoy 2 glass of wine from a marvelous view of Marseille with the comments of a passionated local guide.
Visit the daily fish market then the biggest fruit and vegetable market of Marseille.
The scenery will be maximum when you enter the noailles district with its oriental influences
Stop for a Pastis (local anisee aperitive) or local beer with a tapenade (olives paste) toast.
Taste 3 olive oil then stop on a terrasse near the boats to eat a real local and big meal and 2 glass of local wine for those who are thirsty.The tour lasts 4 km during 3 hours. We try to make it really relaxed, enjoyable half day out with plenty of background on all the marseillan and provence dishes that most people have ever heard of.We try to adapt tastings to seasonal products
We keep the tour groups small (10 people maximum)
Inclusions for Great Marseille Food Tour Experience
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
Exclusions for Great Marseille Food Tour Experience
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 10 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Marseille Shore Excursion: Marseille and Cassis Tour
- Avignon and Luberon Villages Tour from Marseille
- Private Arrival Transfer: Marseille Airport to Marseille or Aix-en-Provence
- Small-Group Provence Discovery Tour to Baux-de-Provence, Saint-Remy-de-Provence, Gordes, Roussillon and Lourmarin from Marseille
- Marseille Shore excursion: Private Full-Day tour in Aix en Provence - winery and Cassis
- Marseille Shore Excursion: Aix-en-Provence, Sainte-Victoire National Park and Highlights of Marseille
- Marseille Shore Excursion: Private Electric Bike Tour to the Calanques
- Marseille Shore Excursion: Marseille and Aix-en-Provence