Great Ocean Road And Phillip Island By Helicopter From MelbourneWrite a Review
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourThis is a unique tour for those only spending a short time in Melbourne wanting to experience the two marquee attractions that Victoria has to offer in one action packed day. The Great Ocean Road is one of the most visited destinations in Australia. Millions of visitors make the long pilgrimage to the Twelve Apostles, the famous rock formations almost at the end of the road.
Along this road, hugging the pristine coastline, you will take a 1 hour flight past the home of the iconic Australian surfing spot, Bells Beach and Torquay, the picturesque coastal holiday towns of Aireys Inlet, Lorne and Apollo bay.
The majestic Twelve Apostles will provide you with the ultimate photo opportunities and are best seen from the air. You will land at the Twelve Apostles heliport where your private guide and vehicle will look after all your touring needs along with a delicious picnic lunch.
Next, your private helicopter will head on a 1.5 hour flight to Phillip Island, where the world famous fairy penguin parade awaits. Enjoy a terrific scenic flight along the coast and Mornington Peninsula, landing directly on the Island where you will be met by your private guide and vehicle for this once in a lifetime nature parade.
On the way, stop over at the Koala Conservation park to enjoy a quick dinner before you meet the fairy penguins at the world famous Penguin parade. These penguins are famous for emerging from the rolling surf and following exactly the same path to their burrows each night.
After immersing yourself in this wonderful experience your vehicle will drive you back to Melbourne as you sort through all your photos of the day. Without fail this tour ticks all the boxes for a quick visit to Melbourne.
Inclusions for Great Ocean Road And Phillip Island By Helicopter From Melbourne
- Helicopter tour from Melbourne
- Private return transfer to Melbourne
- Great Ocean Road coastal flight
- Lunch and dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Penguin Parade and Koala Sanctuary private ground tour
- Twelve Apostles private ground tour
Exclusions for Great Ocean Road And Phillip Island By Helicopter From Melbourne
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.