OverviewOn this day-tour from Melbourne, experience the incredible Twelve Apostles as you stand on the beach with the sand between your toes looking out towards this iconic limestone formation. See stunning coastal scenery as you stop at Gibson's Steps, Loch Ard Gorge, Island Arch/Razorback, Apollo Bay and Port Campbell. For morning tea enjoy an Aussie style Bush Billy Tea with lamingtons, or if youre feeling adventurous, taste some of Australia's iconic Vegemite.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your tour guide, travel approximately 2-hours to your first stop, the Twelve Apostles. Here, you’ll enjoy a unique look at the Twelve Apostles located right on the water's edge at Gibson's Steps, a terrific opportunity to take amazing photos. There is also a stop at the boardwalk lookout to get a vast look out to the Twelve Apostles (stop is approximately 45-minutes long). Weather permitting there is also the opportunity to take a breathtaking helicopter ride over the coast (own expense).
Next, witness the power of this majestic coastline with the golden sandy beaches, stark cliffs and history at Loch Ard Gorge. The gorge is the site of the Loch Ard shipwreck. There is also time to visit Island Arch and Razorback, formed by the rough seas (approximately a 45-minute stop)
For morning tea your driver guide will treat you to an Aussie style Bush Billy tea served with the traditional lamington cake (approximately 25-minutes). There are also crackers to have with Australia's favorite spread, Vegemite. Stop at the stunning seaside resort town of Apollo Bay, here you can purchase lunch, perhaps some fish and chips as you sit on the beach. Before the journey back to Melbourne there is an afternoon tea stop at the popular seaside town of Port Campbell (own expense, stop approximately 20 minutes).
Inclusions for Great Ocean Road Day Trip Including Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge And Apollo Bay
- National Park fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Morning tea
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Free Wi-Fi on coach
Exclusions for Great Ocean Road Day Trip Including Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge And Apollo Bay
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.