Learn to surf, slide down natural waterfalls and meet the local wildlife while experiencing all the coast has to offer as you travel along the Great Ocean Road. This is the ultimate experience for adventurous travelers wanting to experience the Aussie surf lifestyle. Surf, sand and golden tans await...
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All necessary equipment included
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Led by a local guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourYour day includes:
9am: Melbourne pick-up and cruising along the Great Ocean Road.
10:30am: Arrive in Torquay for a 2-hour surf lesson.
1:30pm: Shopping at Surf City surf shops including Rip Curl and Quicksilver and some of the factory outlets.
2pm: Drive down the Great Ocean Road to Lorne, stopping along the way to see Bells Beach, Kangaroos and the Great Ocean Road sign.
3pm: Explore the coastal town, Lorne. Visit 'natural waterslide' waterfalls for a slide and swim.
4:30pm: Start cruising back down The Great Ocean Road.
6pm: Melbourne drop-off.
Inclusions for Great Ocean Road Learn To Surf Day Trip From Melbourne
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- All activities
- National park fees
Exclusions for Great Ocean Road Learn To Surf Day Trip From Melbourne
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.