Great Ocean Road & Twelve Apostles - Melbourne
OverviewImagine a road which hugs the side of sheer cliffs, where the native bushland meets the blue waters of Australias most spectacular coastline. The Great Ocean Road offers an experience unlike any other on the continent. Experience the temperate rainforest as you walk amongst the magnificent splendour of the gigantic rainforest trees and see koalas in the wild. Once you have entered this land of breathtaking rock formations and heard the tales of the shipwreck coast, you will have just experienced the most wonderful day tour of all time. Its a long day but we make no apologies because its worth it.
Know More about this tourTour Highlights:
- Views from Westgate Bridge
- Pass through Geelong, Corio Bay, Lorne and Port Campbell
- Stop at Torquay
- Lunch at Apollo Bay
- Otway National Park
- Follow the Shipwreck Coast
- Port Campbell National Park
- The 12 Apostles
- Loch Ard Gorge
- Gibson Steps, if time permits
Experience it all on a one day trip...
Australias Great Ocean Road is legendary; a road that hugs the side of sheer cliffs, and where native bushland meets the clear blue waters of the most spectacular coastline. Take a full-day journey along this miraculous road, and enter a land of mighty rock formations. Hear tales of shipwrecks along the coast, and get breathtaking vistas around every corner.
As you drive, you will see spectacular views of the coastline, including the famous 12 Apostles rock formations, and Loch Ard Gorge. You can then head down Gibson Steps (if time permits) to arrive at one of the most pristine beaches in Australia. You will have the chance to experience the temperate rainforest; walk among gigantic rainforest trees as you take in its splendor. The 12-hour tour has everything from rainforest walks to koala spotting in the wild.
You will travel in a small coach, with a maximum of 21 passengers, allowing for a more personalized service throughout the day. Your driver guide will have extensive local knowledge, helping to point out the best of the best sights.
Inclusions for Great Ocean Road & Twelve Apostles
- Restaurant lunch (vegetarian and vegan available)
- National Park entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Great Ocean Road & Twelve Apostles
- Optional: London Bridge Scenic Flight - $145/person
Experience the Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, The Sentinel and London Bridge from above on your 15 minute scenic flight.
- To book, please let us know in your comments. You can pay on the day.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
If you stay at a hotel within the CBD, please kindly provide us the hotel that you are staying at and we will contact you shortly with the pick-up time. In the case that we don't pick up at your hotel, we will provide you with the nearest hotel.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.