Great Pyramid Of Cholula And City Tour On A Double-Decker Bus From Puebla
OverviewBoard a double deckertram in Puebla and travel to Cholula, a "Magical Town" where you will be able to live prehispanicand colonial times culture. In this panoramic tour, see the largest pyramid in the world, visit the temples ofSanta Maria Tonanzintla and San Francisco Acatepec and the San Pedro Cholula zocalo. You will have time on your to explore at your own pace these places.
Know More about this tourYou start the tour from Puebla City main plaza or Zocalo boarding a traditional double-decker tram. Head to the town of Cholula, which brings together San Pedro and San Andres. You'll start the tour at Plaza de la Concordia, where you'll see Convento de San Gabriel built by Franciscans in 1549 on the site of the ruins of a temple dedicated to Quetzalcat.
Then, you'll see San Francisco Acatepec andSanta Maria Tonanzintla where you can take pictures. This tour includes additional stops at San Pedro Cholula zocalo, the touristic train station and the pyramid. You will have time on your to explore at your own pace these places. Then, you'll visit the Great pyramid of Cholula which is the largest pyramid in the world and from the top of the bus you will take beautiful pictures of it. This pyramid is unique in the world since it represents the fusion of two worlds: on the top of the pyramid a Catholic Church was built so Indians fast acceptance ofthis religion imposed by the Spaniards.
Finally, you'll see the temples ofSan Francisco Acatepec and Santa Mara Tonanzintla and then get to see the Copa de Oro cider factory and the wizards house. You'll stop at the town of San Pedro de Cholula where you have time to explore on your own and get lunch.
You can return Puebla at any departure time available.
Inclusions for Great Pyramid Of Cholula And City Tour On A Double-Decker Bus From Puebla
- Professional guide on board.
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Exclusions for Great Pyramid Of Cholula And City Tour On A Double-Decker Bus From Puebla
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.