OverviewVisit the Great Pyramids of Giza and see the Sphinx, explore Sakarra, the oldest cemetery of ancient Egypt and the step inside a 4,800-year old pyramid, finally, visit one of the oldest cities in the world - Memphis, dated 5,000 years back.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Get inside tips from a local
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel at 8:30am and start a full-day tour with first stop:
Great Pyramids of Giza - Cheops, Chefren, Macarinos, which date back to 4500 years ago. You will enter of one of the Queens pyramids ( optional ), visit the panoramic view for some awesome photos of Giza pyramids and visit the Great Sphinx and the Valley Temple (The mummification temple).
Have Authentic Egyptian delicious Lunch at one of the Egyptian restaurants with Pyramids and Sphinx view.
Next, you will visit Saqqara, also spelled Sakkara or Saccara. It's a vast, ancient 4,800-year old burial ground, serving as the necropolis for the ancient Egyptian capital, Memphis. Saqqara features numerous pyramids, including the world famous Step pyramid of Djoser dated back to 4700 years ago, sometimes referred to as the Step Tomb due to its rectangular base, as well as a number of mastabas (Arabic word meaning 'bench'). You will visit Imhotep museum to see some treasures, that were found in Sakkara's underground tombs, as well as the oldest mummy in Egypt 4300 years ago, still in perfect condition.
Your last stop during this tour will be Memphis 5200 years ago. Capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it remained an important city throughout ancient Mediterranean history. Memphis occupied a strategic position at the mouth of the Nile delta, and was home to feverish activity. Its principal port, Peru-nefer, harbored a high density of workshops, factories, and warehouses that distributed food and merchandise throughout the ancient kingdom. During its golden age, Memphis thrived as a regional center for commerce, trade, and religion. You will visit 3,300-year old Colossi of Ramses, the 2nd pharaoh and 3,500-year old Alabaster sphinx of the first Egyptian queen. At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel with wonderful experience.
Inclusions for Great Pyramids Of Giza, Saqqara And Memphis Private Day Tour
- Private full day tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Driver & Qualified professional Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to the sights, mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportion by modern A/C car.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 1 Bottled water for each person.
- Lunch with Pyramids view.
- All activities
Exclusions for Great Pyramids Of Giza, Saqqara And Memphis Private Day Tour
- Airport transfer
- Hotels accommodation
- Entrance inside the Great pyramids and solar boat museum
- Gratuities (recommended)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
You should obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.