Great Salt Lake Tour - Salt Lake City
OverviewVisit America’s Dead Sea! On the way to the Great Salt Lake we pass by Wetland Bird Habitat and wild Antelope. See the beautiful lake from the look-out point. Walk in the water, Soaking in our lake has it’s many rejuvenating health benefits.
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
- Ideal choice for families
- Get up-close to native wildlife
Know More about this tourA visit to Salt Lake City is never complete without this tour. The Great Salt Lake is six times more salty then all of the oceans around the world.
Our own Dead Sea! one of the 12 wonders of the world!
Learn the history of the lake and how it became salty
See the wetlands habitat and migratory ocean birds
Visit the harbor and Lookout Point over the water
Walk on silver sand beaches
Take a swim and float like a cork
See inside historical salt air and gift store
Legends abound about the area. Early explorers thought the Great Salt Lake was an inland extension of the Pacific Ocean, or that a river connected the lake to the ocean. Some Indians and early settlers thought the it was inhabited by a terrible monster with an enormous head. Its legends are an intriguing part of Utah's landscape and history. Sunset tours.
Inclusions for Great Salt Lake Tour
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pickup
Exclusions for Great Salt Lake Tour
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Salt Lake City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Salt Lake City International Airport
- Private Arrival Transfer: Salt Lake City International Airport to Hotel
- Park City Tour
- Salt Lake City Tour and Mormon Tabernacle Choir Performance
- Big Cottonwood Canyon Tour
- Great Salt Lake Tour by Bus