No trip to Utah is complete without a visit to the Great Salt Lake! Discover the mysteries of this one-of-a-kind inland sea. This 2-hour tour covers 50 miles by bus and is filled with entertaining stories and fascinating facts, as well as the opportunity to float like a cork in the lake!
Know More about this tourTravel to the shores of the great Salt Lake aboard a comfortable, air-conditioned tour bus with large panoramic windows while your expert tour guide entertains you with the fascinating stories and strange science behind the saltiest lake in the western hemisphere. Free hotel pickup is available from many downtown Salt Lake City hotels and select airport hotels.
Tour sights include the Great Salt Lake State Marina and the Saltair Resort, once known as "the Coney Island of the West." You will also have the chance to catch fascinating, multicolored sea monkeys, the only creatures that can survive in the lake. You'll make a stop at the Wetlands Habitat, one of the world's greatest migratory bird refuges with over 250 species and visited by millions of birds each year and, of course, have a chance to swim in the lake or just feel the salt water. You'll find as it dries it tingles the skin!
Inclusions for Great Salt Lake Tour By Bus
- Pickup from downtown Salt Lake City hotels
- Entrance fee to Great Salt Lake State Park
Exclusions for Great Salt Lake Tour By Bus
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This is a land-based tour, only. It does not travel on a boat on the lake. Currently there are no tour boats that operate on Great Salt Lake.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.