Great Wall Of China Hiking Tour: Gubeikou And Jinshanling - Beijing
OverviewExplore unrestored and untouched section of the Great Wall of China from Gubeikou to Jinshanling that grants magnificent views of the Great Wall stretching beyond the horizon in the east and west.Your choice of hiking in Jinshanling only or hiking from Gubeikou to Jinshanling.
- Excellent value for money
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourYour English speaking driver will meet you in the hotel in the afternoon (Summer time 3:30pm; winter time 2:30pm), and you will start your romantic evening Simatai Great Wall Trip. After 2-hour driving time, you will first arrive the Gubei Water Town, and you will walk thru water town and take cable car (inclusive) to the Wall. There are only 10 watch towers open to the public, and It is fully decorated by lights at night.
The water town at night is indeed mesmerizing, and you will find both water town and the Wall merge into one splendid view. Don't miss out the the water dancing fountains at Wangjinglou.
You can either bring some snacks with you or you can have a dinner in the beautiful Water Town.
After 3 hours visiting, you will be transferred back to the hotel in Beijing downtown.
Inclusions for Great Wall Of China Hiking Tour: Gubeikou And Jinshanling
- Entrance fees
- Round-trip cable car tickets
- Local taxes
- English speaking driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Great Wall Of China Hiking Tour: Gubeikou And Jinshanling
- Tour guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please prepare some snacks before you start or you can have dinner at Gubei Watertown
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Day Tour of Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs
- Private Customized 3-Day Tour Combo Package: Ultimate Beijing Sightseeing
- Beijing by Bus Tiananmen Square Forbidden City and Mutianyu Great Wall Tour
- Private Two-Day Datong Tour from Beijing
- Historic Beijing Tour of Forbidden City, Tian'anmen Square and Temple of Heaven
- Coach Day Tour of Mutianyu Great Wall and Acrobatic Show in Beijing