Great Wall Origins: Beijing Bullet Train To Qinghuangdao Private Day Trip
OverviewOn this day, you will take bullet train from Beijing to Qinghuangdao, a port city on the coast of China in northeastern Hebei province. You will visit the the famous attractions Old Dragon's Head (Laolongtou), Shanhaiguan Pass (First Pass under Heaven),Shanhaiguan Gate Tower,Great Wall Museum, Jiaoshan Great wall (only if time allows) and Old Town. Lunch, entrance fee, private guide and transfer service are all inclusive.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Lunch included
- Round-trip train fares
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAfter pick up from your hotel in Beijing in the early morning, transfer to the Beijing Train Station with your private guide and catch the bullet train to Qinghuangdao City with included tickets (a 2-hour journey). Upon arrival, you will first visit Old Dragon's Head in Laolongtou, the easternmost end of the Great Wall, where the wall juts out intoBohai Sea. This section was first built in the Ming dynasty, in 1579, and was largely repaired during the Qing dynasty, in 1668.
Continue your tour to the famousShanhaiguan Pass (Shanhai Pass), known as the 'First Pass Under Heaven.' The well-preserved first gate of Great Wall, it used to be part of an important defense against intrusions by the nomadic people from the north. You can see the Shanhaiguan Gate Tower and visit the Great Wall Museum nearby. Enjoy a typical Chinese lunch at a local restaurant before visiting the Old Town in theShanhaiguan Pass area in the afternoon. If time allows, you can also visit the Jiaoshan Great Wall.
After a day spentin Qinghuangdao, your guide will accompany you on the late afternoon bullet train back to Beijing, where you will be transferred back to your hotel in the evening.
Inclusions for Great Wall Origins: Beijing Bullet Train To Qinghuangdao Private Day Trip
- Bullet train ticket (round trip, second class)
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Great Wall Origins: Beijing Bullet Train To Qinghuangdao Private Day Trip
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants for getting your bullet train ticket in advance
Date of Birth is required at time of booking for all participants for getting your bullet train ticket in advance
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours