Great Waterfalls Of Plitvice Lakes Day Trip From Zagreb
OverviewPlitvice are considered as one of the most beautiful natural sights in Europe. There is no valid reason not to visit this breathtaking tour of magical natural beauty of Plitvice. This is the first and the largest national park in Croatia which was founded in 1949 and is on the list of UNESCO's world heritage since 1979.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourPlitvice Lakes are a unique natural phenomenon of 16 turquoise lakes connected by a number of cascading waterfalls, with limestone barriers.
At 8m you will depart Zagreb and be taken to Plitvice with a small group in an air-conditioned minivan. On the way you'll visit Rastoke, a small village with lots of ponds, waterfalls, and rapids. The town is sometimes called 'Little Plitvice.' After coffee and photos in Rastoke, you'll head to Plitvice, where your guide will tell you all about the lakes. You'll have time on your own to explore the lakes and have lunch, or shop for souvenirs.
In the afternoon you will be dropped back in Zagreb.
Inclusions for Great Waterfalls Of Plitvice Lakes Day Trip From Zagreb
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Walking tour of Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Local guide
- Entrance fee to Plitvice Lakes National Park
Exclusions for Great Waterfalls Of Plitvice Lakes Day Trip From Zagreb
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. The minimum number of passengers to run the tour is 5.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Varazdin Baroque Town and Trakoscan Castle - Small Group Day Trip from Zagreb
- Opatija and Rijeka Full Day Private Tour from Zagreb
- Plitvice Lakes Small-Group Tour from Split with Transfer to Zagreb
- Plitvice Lakes Small-Group Tour from Zagreb with Transfer to Split
- Violet Tour Zagreb or Zagreb through religions
- OPATIJA QUEEN OF ADRIATIC SEA